Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is available for sale in selected countries from around the world on September 15.The pre-booking will start 24 August 2017.
Samsung has launched a new flagship smartphone Galaxy Note 8. This phone was launched in a program organized in New York. The phone will be available in different variants. Galaxy Note 8 is priced at Rs. 61, 500.This phone will be available for sale in selected countries from around the world on September 15.
The pre booking will start today (Thursday). However, no information is received yet in this regard in India that phone will be available for sale
With the help of Galaxy Note 7, the company made a strong comeback in the market with the success of the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus. Galaxy Note 8 will be very important for Samsung. The company has taken great care about the phone’s battery. Galaxy Note 8 battery has been tested to 8 different levels. Specifically, there will be a low capacity battery in
comparison to the Galaxy Note 7.
Features of Galaxy Note 8:
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- 6.3 inch HD display (Quad HD + Super AMOLED)
- IP68 Waterproof.
- 12-megapixel dual rear camera (up to 10x zoom feature)
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Processor
- 6GB RAM and 64 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB internal storage variants
- Two apps will run at one time with a single touch in multi window.
- Virtual Assistant Bixby.
- 3300mAh capacity battery
- Fast Wireless Charging Support
- Bluetooth 5.0